Joe: We wanted to pass on a thank you to you and your staff for the outstanding day we had. All your staff and you went out of their way to make sure our event went great. The customer service we received was above and beyond. In the 16 years that we have been hosting this tournament – this event this year was one of the better days we have had.JL Tournament Organizer
AGC facilities are perfect for:
- Golf tournaments;
- Weddings receptions;
- Cocktail receptions;
- Social luncheons, dinners;
- Corporate social events up to 160 people.
- Celebration of Life - for your deceased loved one
Attention Tournament Planners
- Amherstview Golf Club management is available to assist with your tournament organizing.
- AGC is the popular choice for corporate, charity and fundraising golf events each year.
- Our convenient location makes the course easily accessible from all directions.
- Our experienced staff will assist the tournament hosts in all areas, including: offering suggestions, sitting in on meetings, or even being a part of the tournament committee.
A golf tournament is a day of fun for everyone and we take pride in making the experience memorable. AGC staff can help you with all of your golf needs including:
- Beat the pro contests.
Tournament Meal Menu
Our dining room, patio and lounge facilities serve as a great place to host your tournament.
(Minimum group size of 20)
(The Best) $23
- 8oz New York Strip
- Grilled Chicken Breast
- Kabobs (chicken, beef or pork)
- Roast of Beef
- Roast Turkey
(Next Best) $15
- Hot Dog
- Cheese Burger
(Options - Choose 1 from each category)
- Potato - Baked, Mashed, Scalloped or Oven Roast Potatoes
- Vegetable - Vegetable Medley, Corn, Carrots, Green Beans, Broccoli and Cauliflower, Peas
- Salad - Caesar, Garden, Macaroni, Potato or Greek Pasta Salad
- Dessert - Assorted Squares, Apple Pie, Apple Crisp, Carrot Cake, Chocolate Cake, Vanilla Cake, Fruit Cup